Numb...
I feel sore all over my pity body. Hell i can even pinpoint different parts with different levels of pain. As its not enough, i have to pull myself together and prepared Pho for my "sweet friends" who had kindly lent me their hands so that i could survive through this hell (again *____*) as a way to show my appreciation.
I wasnt in a good mood as i was supposed to, I groaned inside as 2 unexpected and UNWANTED people showed up at my door which was the last thing i needed to lighten up my freakin day. When he called me to ask what time he should come, i just wanted to hang up on him badly, and pretended nothing had happened. It was a great plan. The only flaw in it, however, was that i couldnt pretend there was no lil party in my new apt while appearantly the news was broadcasted to everyone. Great!
I couldnt have gone through this whole thing if it wasnt for the sake of a peaceful evening by myself with a hot shower to loose up my muscles and ease the sore on my flesh.
oh I'm rite and you'r wrong
ReplyDeletecant imagine you coudnt remember what you wrote even a little thing "title"
Btw, forgot to say Welcome new place, new house.
heheh, my bad!
ReplyDelete