If it wasnt rude, i would def have taken a picture of that banana cake so that my grandchildren would understand where their lovely grandma's fear came from. I dont want to sound mean but a girl gotta be honest with her feelings, rite? That cake had everything i ... dont "favor" : the sweetness that could make a healthy guy suffer from a severe diabetes; or the stickiness that was there waiting for a chance to shut ur mouth once u fell into its trap. We burst out laughing when Win said: Im gonna feed my dog. But we all knew he meant well. It was just a joke that if u were not in our circle, you wouldnt get it.
I feel bad for him. I know hes going through a tough time dealing with his emotions but he and i are not that close to the point i feel comfortable letting him sleep in my apt, on my bed, next to me. No way! I need my personal space, why dont he get it? And to like a girl who doesnt like u back in intimate way isnt major emtional breakdown. Seriously. Everyone has their own problems. And you think its weird to ask for ur guy friends a place to sleep but not at all asking me while ur friends and I are living in the same apt complex????!!!??? Dont you know that ur putting me in a difficult position. I cant sleep with you here and yet ur still begging me knowing that i have work tomorrow morning. Ur a man. Act like one.
yup...be a man if you're one...haizzz just because you're so sweet so kind ( pls correct me if I'm wrong :D) so you put yrself in that situation.
ReplyDeleteBut dont you try sleeping on yr bed next to him ( I think maybe he's not handsome enough for you) or else you just catch up asap hohoho
it was stupid! I can only say i brought it on myself. Just need to be meaner.
ReplyDelete